Currently, we deliver throughout Bundaberg, Gin Gin and Childers areas with prices varying based on distance and time from the hydrants where we pick up the water.
For each water delivery we dispatch a truck separately via text messages or through phone calls to the office – The lines are always monitored.
- Our truck and trailer are both health department certified and hold a food licence to deliver potable water
- Our drivers are all local and we’ve been in this industry in this region for so long they can probably find you by memory alone
- We’re familiar with the seasons, the infrastructure and just about anything else that might affect your water needs
- We can deliver up to 15,000 litres and empty 1000 litres a minute from a 4-inch hose
- We can fill up pools twice as fast when our truck and trailer team up at your site (so you can wait less and swim more)
Originally a dairy farmer and has driven trucks and machinery all his life. Tractors, fencing, silage, hay and cartage. Then Auckland city deliveries before coming to Bundaberg and C&M.
Also has diesel in his veins. Tried panel beating but as soon as he could, got truck and trailer licences – in Auckland with his father; fertiliser spreaders and cartage in the Bay of Plenty; followed his parents to Queensland helping out and also stints with furniture removal, Cement Australia and interstate.
You will know her voice – she usually answers the phones as well as looking after the books and systems.